Wednesday, July 2, 2008

meditation

I read a post a few weeks back on a meditation exercise to try while davening. It talked about holding your hands and envisioning your words forming a ball in your hands that you periodically release and send up to Hashem. I've been trying to find the post and can't. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

I don't think I did it right... My hands felt so heavy, like they were being forced apart. I spent far too much time thinking about the ball and my hands. I got so caught up in the mechanics of it all that it makes me think that I've missed the point entirely. I wish I could find that post again... Please drop me a note if you have any idea where I should look. Thanks!

3 comments:

Daniel Saunders said...

I don't know if you're still looking for it, but this might be the post you want.

Ahuva said...

Yes, that was it! Thank you so much!!!

Rebecca said...

Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life Age Of Conan gold